1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Devang Patel?

caring M.D.

I feel that he has a great beside manner with my mother. She isn't able to speak but everytime she hears Dr. Patel's voice and sees his face; her smile lights up the room. She had a stroke and she is bedbound and can't go out to doctor appointments or for testing. Dr. Patel works closely with his staff to arrange his visits and sends technicians out to take care of everything she needs. He is very courteous and attentative. Has quick response time to phone calls about needs or problems related to my mother's health concerns. He not only cares for my mother's care he has shown care for my whole family in relation to the stressors that have been around since my mother has been bedbound and under his care. Sometimes just a kind word or just a smile is enough encouragement for a family in crisis or under stess. In all he is a great home care physician and I appreciate all that he does. And he has proven that he will go out of his way to get the necessary things done.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Devang Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marengo, IL.

Dr. Devang Patel Is this you?