Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy
Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling, VA. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ramaswamy is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Virginia Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Cholesterol
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Brain Ischemia
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Ramaswamy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDulles Medical Group, 21495 Ridgetop Cir Ste 102, Sterling, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy in this video.
Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling, VA.