Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Devansu Tewari has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Smart, caring, great bedside manner. Took more than enough time to answer my questions. Was always there for me through my surgeries, chemo, and recovery. I thank De. Tewari and his staff for helping me get through a difficult battle in my life. Every visit I am so thankful that he was my doctor. He helped save my life and I have three years remission thanks to him!
20 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of California Irvine
Dr. Devansu Tewari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKp Alton Sand Canyon Medical Offices, 6650 Alton Pkwy, Irvine, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Devansu Tewari in this video.
Dr. Devansu Tewari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.