Dr. Devashish Sen Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Devashish Sen?

wonderful physiatrist.

First of all, he really listens to you and is very willing to discuss all aspects of your condition and symptoms. I've never felt I was on the 15 minute time limit with him, he gives as much time as you need. He gives suggestions for treatment but always lets you make the decision. He never tries to push a treatment on you. The facilities are excellent, with state of the art fluoroscope, His two technicians, they work like a well-oiled machine. Every one is extremely efficient and effective while still be pleasant and polite. Dr Sen is also amazingly gentle in his examinations and manipulation of your body part, never causing any unnecessary pain.

I had to change my pain management doctor due to the physicians always moving. Dr. Sen is like my 5th doctor in just a couple of years. His bedside manner before my epidural and after was wonderful. However, later I received a letter from my insurance stating that they would not pay for his services anymore due to him 1128 section. I find this very disturbing because I will probably have to find yet another pain management doctor.

he a very caring doctor. he explains what he going to do so you can understand what going to happen next

Dr. Devashish Sen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.