Dr. Deven Bhachawat Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Deven Bhachawat?

Unpleasant staff

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Staff need to be more greetable patients are dealing with a difficult time and a smiley face and nice greeting would help the treatment begin with a good start!

Posted on May 14th, 2015

we are very happy with his bed side, total care concern. I was super scared with the reviews I had seen, however I was more than very satisfied the office seems luke a team even the Dr. was taking BP's playing MA . that says alot, at least to me Im in the medical field.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

This doctor's staff is very unprofessional rude. They conduct themselves in a very uncompassionate manner. They are emotionally absent to the needs of the patients who 1) pay their salaries 2) and are there to see the doctor because they are severely ill

Patient

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

First time visit- referred by Chandler House Dr Reyes- Seemed nice and wanted to help- needed to review medical records and indicated a treatment plan but after receiving all information apparently he was no longer interested in my case DID NOT EVEN TALK TO ME OR FAMILY to discuss any details of review or have the Curtsey to tell us he could not help. Have never ever had a doctor at least explain why he did not want me as a patient even if he could not help. Not a nice thing to do when we were all waiting on his expert opinion and advise no matter what the outcome. Don't count on him is my experience.

Good Doctor

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Doctor is well mannered and explains everything to me. Takes his time and is never in a rush. The staff is extremely nice and always ready to help with any problem. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on October 29th, 2012

Dr. does not talk to me but concentrates on computer data input/info. I feel he insulates himself against inevitable loss of some patients and therefore must regard us as cases or files rather than still living people--but I also feel he is an excellent & dedicated m.d.

Posted on March 21st, 2011

My mother was in the hospital for intense treatment. She got very ill, when he did come by the hospital he was very brief never explained the severity of her condition. The other specialist that was working with her had to take over with walking us through everything till the very end. My mother did pass, we never heard anything from him the day we removed her from life support and we still have not heard anything from him. She was his patient and I feel he never took any accountability for her. I would not recommend him to any family. Battling cancer is hard enough you want a Doctor to stand by your side even when then goes wrong.

Posted on July 30th, 2017