Dr. Devendra Kurani Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Devendra Kurani?

TERRIBLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL

I WOULD NEVER RECOMEND THIS OFFICE THE STAFF IS EXTREMELLY RUDE.

It took me 4 months to get an appointment with him. I thought he was going to be great. Boy, I was wrong. Although he is not the worst I've ever seen, he barely spoke the whole time and apparently wasn't listening to me when he tried to summarize what I said. There is a 30% chance I will go back. By the way the is a dog in the reception area that constantly is crying??

Excellent. Psychopharmacologist

Great doctor!!! He is just the best!!

Arrogant and judgemental

I was tolerant of his initial reserve, as I thought it might be a culturally influenced behavior. However, upon subsequent visits, he was seemingly disinterested and somewhat judgmental. I spoke to him about my plans for starting a small business, and he criticized my pricing as not providing me with enough money per hour. I'm an artist, and times are pretty tough, so I figure any money I make is better than nothing. He provided no encouragement. This man is very cold, with no sense of humor nor the ability to put the patient at ease. He seems to be solely interested in writing prescriptions and collecting his money. When I told him the radio playing in his waiting room irritated me as I was reading a book, he told me to get earplugs, and implied that this irritation was somehow abnormal. I have a chemical imbalance and need to take mood stabilizers, but am otherwise doing quite well and making a lot of progress regarding my self-esteem, thanks to an excellent psychologist. I am very angry with this man, not only for myself, but for other patients who may have more serious problems than I do.

I thought he was hurried and almost pushed me out of office on our first meeting. Went again anyways, just to see, and the same thing happened. Got very personal but only alluded to things without actually saying what he wanted to communicate. Stopped after second visit.

Excellent Doctor

Very patient, thorough, and well mannered