Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Devendrakumar I Patel has the following 15 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Exercise Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Shortness of Breath
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Devendrakumar I Patel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Receptionist was quite rude, and tried to say my license was fake wouldn't let me see the Dr. But still took my copayment. Went to dmv they called and informed them it wasn't fake there was just rip from the washer machine. Finally saw the dr. He is a great one. Really listens and figures out the best options for your specific case. Will definitely have family members go to see him!
Dr. Patel was very patient and concerned for my well-being. His knowledge and capability to break it down for me enabled me to make some important decisions regarding my health. He was more than willin gto repeat himself for me because of my deafness and yet he was patient and we had a few good laughs as a result of our communication efforts. He also seems to invest a lot of his business in getting the top technical machines for patients abroad. Incredibel doc!
This dr. misdiagnosed my son who is an athlete as having some sort of heart problem. He put him on nitro and several other medicines for his heart. We finally got a second opinion as my son has always been in great health and found out that all he had was an "athletic heart" meaning he had more muscle in and around his heart due to his athletics. This medicine Dr. Patel put him on could have had disasterous consequences. Then when I called him on it he still charged me over $200! So not a good Dr! Stay away!
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Medical College Baroda
Graduated in 1983
Catheterization Health Partners
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDevendrakumar Ishwarbhai Patel Md, 978 Mountain City Hwy, Elko, NV
Dr. Devendrakumar I Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elko, NV.