4.8

Have you seen Dr. Devesh M Pandya?

My daughter Mary Katherine Jolly is going to have surgery for a benign tumor at St.Lukes/Baylor. I am her Mom and I appreciate all of the help you have given to MK. I will be in Houston on November 1st. I recently moved to Louisiana to take care of family business. Thank you for your help.This was quite unexpected. I hope to met you one day. You have been and are a blessing.

A brilliant doctor

There are a lot of doctors in the medical profession, but they are not all created equal. What I like about doctor Pandya is that he is very analytical. He takes the time to get to the root cause of an issue. I am also of the impression that medical challenges excites him. I see him as a doctor who will burn the midnight oil doing the research in an attempt to figure out complaints that are baffling. He is the type of doctor I would like attending to the things that ails me, and he is the type of doctor I would recommend to my close family and friends.

Dr. Devesh M Pandya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.

Dr. Devesh M Pandya Is this you?