Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Devi E Chakravorty has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Devi E Chakravorty has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Devi E Chakravorty has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
This office is disorganized, rude and disrespectful. I waited for an hour and when I kept asking the staff about the long wait time, they yelled back and made rude comments. They said this is a doctors office, not fast food. The doctor was also impatient, did not answer any of my questions and I felt rushed
As uncomfortable as GYN visits can be, I must say your staff made it much less stressful. I appreciate that all staff members I met are female, it just takes some of the discomfort out of the situation for me. The staff is very professional yet down to earth and courteous, lots of smiles and very friendly. The office area is clean and well decorated. The exam room was spacious and WARM! You make it easier to maintain a good health prevention and screening routine. Also appreciated the fact that both the nurse and the doctor asked me the same health and history related questions. The initial questions I probably answered quickly without giving much thought, but when I answered the second time I had time to remember some important details about myself and my family. That is very good practice and shows how much you care. I would hope that the questioning does not rely to heavily on the pre-programmed ones in the computer. I would hate to miss giving critical information because it was not one in a drop-down menu. Maybe just think outside the program. Thank you
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPadmini K Sagar Md, 300 Hospital Dr, Glen Burnie, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Devi E Chakravorty in this video.
Dr. Devi E Chakravorty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.