Dr. Devin V Amin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Devin V Amin?

Amazing Surgeon

I will never be able to thank this man enough for fixing me. He is an excellent surgeon and treats everyone like they are his Only patient. I’ve never met a doctor that has spent so much time making sure you understand your condition and procedures. Thank you, you have been a Godsend.

Wait time over 2hours!!

Non-informative, gives poor advice for treatment options, makes you wait hours to see him, can't read an MRI and never offered to view it with me. May be ok for basic Neurological conditions, but was not knowledgeble or experienced enough for mine. Do not go to for anything complex!

awesome doctor

MS

Dr. Amin has done 2 surgeries for me and each time the results have been amazing. There is no one I would consider except Dr. Amin. He has all of the qualities that I need in a doctor. If you are searching for the best doctor look no further. He is the Dr. you will want and need.

Dr. Amin did a seven hour surgery on my back. I needed 2 fusions. He did an amazing job. Absolutely no pain after surgery and when I got home. I have recommended him to several friends.

He looked me in the eye and spoke in my language and never made me feel like a total idiot. He was right on with his diagnosis. It just took a few weeks to know that he knows his stuff and what he did worked !! Would recommend him to any and everyone. .