Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Devin M Garza has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Devin M Garza has the following 14 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Devin M Garza has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Devin M Garza is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr Garza did a phenomenal job.n It went perfect. The healing was very quick with minimal pain. His bedside manner is so great. I would recommend him to anyone I had a hysterectomy and the procedure is easy, The robotics makes all the difference, healing is much quicker. This is not quite my third week and I feel great. Good job Dr Garza and your staff.
Dr. Garza is amazing and has been my doctor for many years! Dr. Garza preformed my surgery as I had to have a hysterectomy. He explained the procedure in great detail prior to surgery. I had no surprises! Having the surgery was the best decision I made. And in just 12 days after surgery I feel terrific! Thank you!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Garza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1989
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Dr. Devin M Garza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRenaissance Womens Group, 12201 Renfert Way Ste 340, Austin, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Devin M Garza in this video.
Dr. Devin M Garza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.