Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Devin Spera
Dr. Devin Spera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia, WA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Spera is affiliated with Valley Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center and University of Washington Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Devin Spera has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Spera is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley Medical Center
Harborview Medical Center
University of Washington Medical Center
Providence Centralia Hospital
MultiCare Auburn Medical Center
Mason General Hospital
Providence St Peter Hospital
9 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Devin Spera accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGroup Health Cooperative, 700 Lilly Rd NE, Olympia, WA
Dr. Devin Spera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.