Dr. Devinder S Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Devinder S Kumar?

THIS DOCTOR IS EXTREMELY QUALIFIED IN HIS PRACTICE. HE IS EXTREMELY CARING ABOUT HIS PATIENCE

Literally went in there for about 3 minutes, didn't really say anything to me, and charged me $276. And all he did was write me a prescription for ibuprofen.....Really!! And yes, his wife is very rude

Highly recommend!

Dr. Kumar and his staff are courteous, friendly, and really listen to your needs. They help find a solution to whatever problems arise. He has such a caring bedside manner, within a field, where all a doctor hears is about how much people hurt.

Excellent Doctor!

I love Doctor Kumar!! He's very thorough and such a sweet man! He takes good care of his patients!

Professional, kind and accomadating!

I have been seeing Dr. Kumar for over four years for pain management. He is professional, kind and cares about each and everyone of his patients. He prescribes exactly what is needed to control pain. I appreciate that he doesn't over prescribe or under prescribe. His staff is friendly and extremely professional. Brenda and Nina are the absolute best!! Thank you Dr. Kumar for giving me my life back!

Rude Manger

I went to this office and let me tell you... his wife who is also the office manager is the most horrible person I met in a long time. She doesn't sympathize or understand a patient's perspective. All she thinks is that we're there for pills, pills, and pills. It's called pain, wench. The scheduling girls are nice but I feel bad for them working under her. And billing... let's not get started on that sad excuse. Don't go here!

Worthless and a Rip-Off

I saw him for a total of 5 minutes and he charged $780.00. Did not give my a script or anything, just talk. When I walked into the waiting room I felt like I was in another country. Yes, his wife is very rude and the staff is uneducated and could care less.

not what I thought he was

I had been in such horrible pain for so long, I thought that was how it was suppose to be. Then he came along and told me otherwise...yet he could never take away my pain!! But he would only give me either pain pills or nerve blocks, nothing else. If I showed up with a smile on my face, to him I must be all better, no not really just trying to fake it till I make it. They go through front office staff like crazy! You either love him or hate him.. Good luck!

NOT HAPPY WITH OFFICE... WIFE IS RUDE AND NEVER ACCOMIDATES YOUR NEEDS.... BILLS ARE USUALLY WRONG AND TAKES FOREVER TO FIX BILL

The doctor is very nice, but they rip people off. I was told one thing before I had my surgery and when I got my bill, I was charged for something that I should not have been charged for. The billing department was rude as well as the office staff and my bill was not adjusted as promised. I would highly discourage anyone from using this office.