Dr. Devon L Evans Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Devon L Evans?

Bad experience with Dr. Evans

My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Dr. Evans was very unprofessional in that he read the MRI results of the brain for the first time in front of the family and my dad instead of taking them back to his office to review before he spoke to the family about it. He never explained fully the radiation side affects only that my dad would be very tired the second week. The second week my dad got thrush, sore gums, and could not swallow losing 10 pounds. No one called my dad to see how he was doing on the radiation treatments. Radiation was started 3 days later after the MRI results which was very little time to think about the whole thing. I feel radiation was pushed upon my dad. My dad is not alive today due to the radiation given him and lack of follow up with the doctor.

It is wonderful to find a doctor that one can trust in completely. He sincerely cares about his patients more than his wallet. Doctor Evans is a very competent and caring doctor, he is a credit to his profession and a fine human being.

Watersking again thankfully

Nothing but praise for the Doctor who saved my life I feel. He never scared me or talked like i was terminal or unhelpable. Great bedside mannor and just a really nice person you could open up to with fears or concernes. He wanted all of your questions on the table. I'm in 3rd year remission and he and I expect to be at the 5 year point that's considered a cure. God bless my wonderful doctors especially this one. Can't say enough good stuff about him except y family and friends love hi for saving my life. And yes I'M watersking again at 61 years old. And thank you Chantix for your part too.

Top notch. Very professional, yet compassionate. Smart and kind

Dr. Devon L Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarborough, ME.