Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Devon N Golding
Devon N Golding is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr Golding is the best there is, he has always been professional, courtesy, concern for his patients...and each know that when he enter's the exam room he will give you his undivided attention andwill make sure you are aware of your illness or disease.. He can look at youand sometimes be able to tell u whats wrong with you at the time...
I have been with DR. Golding for almost 8 yrs. With in the last 8 mos + I have had BIG problems with him calling me back (never had this problem before). The wait to get into see him is getting worse and worse. I have sat for over 5 hrs before.My husband had x-rays taken 21/2 weeks ago and was told that Dr Golding would call back that day with the results, YEAH RIGHT.When we went to the office to pick them up because we were going to another Dr. He called us back immedately to read the x-rays. When I voiced my disappiontment how he and his practice had changed he informed me " Go to some one else if you want to". It was all I could do just to get out of there with out punching him in his self righteous head. I did voice my opinion VERY VERBALLY and with hand motions to his staff, they all sat there with their chins hitting the floor. After eight yrs. I am going to a different Dr. Golding used to be a very caring and wonderful DR. but something has happened to him, I don't know what but I am not taking any chances.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3535 S Jefferson Ave, Saint Louis, MO
Devon N Golding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.