Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Devorah C Daley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Devorah C Daley has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Devorah C Daley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Daley was the worst doctor experience I've ever had. I came to her with an open mind for my first pregnancy. Throughout, she gave me no helpful advice or guidance. She refused to provide more than 2 sonograms my entire pregnancy. I trusted her. As my due date neared, she claimed she knew my baby was in the proper birthing position. Not until I was in full on labor did we find out my baby was breach and I was in need of an emergency C-section. Both myself and my baby were at risk due to her medical negligence. She never took responsibility for it either. If I was the type to sue, I would. She is reprehensible and I would never want anyone else to have to go through what I did with her as a health care provider.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Devorah C Daley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWeill Cornell Medical College, 156 William St, New York, NY
Dr. Devorah C Daley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.