Dr. Devorah C Daley Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Devorah C Daley?

Dr. Daley was the worst doctor experience I've ever had. I came to her with an open mind for my first pregnancy. Throughout, she gave me no helpful advice or guidance. She refused to provide more than 2 sonograms my entire pregnancy. I trusted her. As my due date neared, she claimed she knew my baby was in the proper birthing position. Not until I was in full on labor did we find out my baby was breach and I was in need of an emergency C-section. Both myself and my baby were at risk due to her medical negligence. She never took responsibility for it either. If I was the type to sue, I would. She is reprehensible and I would never want anyone else to have to go through what I did with her as a health care provider.

Dr. Daley is very professional and kind. She has great knowledge, and her facility is very clean and welcoming. I love this Doctor offices.