Dr. Devyani M Hunt Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Devyani M Hunt?

EXCELLENT SKILLS; CARING PHYSICIAN

I have seen Dr. Hunt since 2013 for a variety of issues: Knee & Back pain (2 spinal fusions in my past + knee issues) as well as to diagnose carpal tunnel syndrome (Dr. Boyer operated. Good as new!), a torn rotator cuff and further twisting of my spine most recently. I appreciate that she doesn't rush into unnecessary surgery - and she has been 100% correct about the issues that will resolve themselves with a bit of physical therapy.

had a 2:20 appt. - arrived at 2:00 did not get into exam room until 2:45 and then waited for the doctor until 3:15 - saw doctor for approx. 7 minutes - diagnosis the same as last year then awaited nurse until 3:42 for instruction sheet given then told to wait until dr. signed prescription for another 5 minutes - all in all very poor service - profuse apologies from doctor for lateness but attitude from nurse valensia--spent approx.1 hour and 15 minutes in office - wasted of my time

Patient

I will be recommending Dr. Hunt to any one that I know with back issues. She was friendly, compassionate. She took the time to view my xray with me and to explain everything from neck to end of spine. She is very thorough and have given me a lot of help and advice along with a follow up visit.

Excellent Physician

I recently saw Dr. Hunt for hip and lower back pain. She ordered X-rays and told me that she suspected a labral tear. She has a wonderful personality, and spent a lot of time explaining why she suspected a labral tear. She gave a very thorough exam, ordered the necessary tests she needed to confirm my diagnosis, and gave me the results immediately. She also ordered an MRI to confirm her diagnosis, and called in the results of the MRI immediately, along with a treatment plan. I am very impressed with her professionalism, and knowledge. I have been to several doctors who were unable to diagnose my condition. I highly recommend Dr. Hunt.

Standing Ovation

A former dancer, now dance teacher, I rely on my feet & legs a lot still! Her medical expertise combined with her knowledge of dance & what I need from my body are the perfect pair for my physical well being! Lynette, Physical Therapist, also ballet background, works in tandem. The two of them keep me dancing efficiently and with as little pain as possible at age 52! Hats off to you ladies!

My mom has received excellent care from Dr. Hunt: she explained all the x-rays carefully and thoroughly and was effecient and kind in treating my mom.

Caring & knowledgeable

Went to Dr. Hunt for ankle pain from an old injury. Ended up adding knee problems to the list. Prescribed physical therapy. Helped but... I get shots every few months and works great for the ankle. For my knee after a couple of years the pain increased and was referred to a surgeon.Dr. Hunt has always taken the time to listen to my concerns, questions about other alternative treatments and explain things when we weren't on the same page. She was never rude and has an excellent bedside manner. As far as some of the other comments and ratings, I don't think they went to Dr. Hunt with the right understanding - she's not a surgeon or pain management. Dr. Hunt is a wonderful doctor and person.

Knowledgeable - solved my back problem

I saw Dr. Hunt after making very little progress over a 2-year time period with other doctors and therapists. She is an excellent listener and took the time to review previous records. Her referral to a different therapist and her follow-up made all the difference. She nailed the root cause of my problem and today I'm back in my running shoes!

Ms. Hunt had a poor bedside manner, verging on rude. I would not visit her again.

Dr. Hunt was annoyed by my legitimate medical questions. I would need see her again.

Very unsympathetic with a poor understanding of how neurological issues interact with orthopedic issues. Too quick to prescribe drugs.

I was thoroughly satisfied with Dr. Hunt. She was thorough; knowledgeable; encouraged my questions and answered them; encouraging; got me out of pain, and, she was a nice lady to boot.