Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Devyani S Khambete MD
Dr. Devyani S Khambete has 2 locations
Dr. Devyani S Khambete has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Devyani S Khambete has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 4 of 4
Mother of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Devyani S Khambete - Posted on September 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Devyani S Khambete - Posted on July 23rd, 2014
She is a terrible doctor, not only bad bedside manner, but you'll ve sitting and waiting for a good hour and a half in the waiting room and another 45 min to an hour in the room. My daughter is two and we've gone there quite a few times and only seen her once. The nurses are mean and not gentle at all. I would never recomend her.
Dr Khambete is not a very professional person when it comes to giving advise.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Devyani S Khambete - Posted on March 11th, 2012
Dr Khambete told my granddaughter who is 12 years old and in the YOUTH HONOR SICIETY at PONTIAC ACADEMY FOR EXCELENCE SCHOOL, that she sees her getting pregnant in a few more years just because my granddaughter and her mother were not getting along and her mother told Khambete about it. (my grandaughter does not have boy problems) She also told my granddaughters mother not to let her nor my grandson go to their fathers house. She does not give good advise.
A really nice Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Devyani S Khambete - Posted on March 30th, 2011
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Devyani S Khambete Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Devyani S Khambete, MD - Pediatrics in Waterford, MI, in this video.
Dr. Devyani S Khambete is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waterford, MI.