Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deward A Henneberg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Deward A Henneberg has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 3 of 3
If you are a woman dealing with pelvic floor issues, Dr Tony Henneberg is the man who can fix it!I came to him on a referral after being diagnosed with a cystocele (fallen bladder). While his funny bedside manner put me at ease, instantly, as he took the time to get to know 'me', it was his exam that assured me that I had been directed to the right doctor. Not only did he confirm the cystocele, but he tested for urine leakage in several different ways, and he even found that I had a crook in my lower colon, that no other doctor had ever spoken about...even though I'm positive I had the issue (unknowingly) since childhood.The surgery went perfectly. I had an anterior & posterior (front and back vagina walls 'sutured'), bladder 'sutured' back into place, colon straightened (zero constipation anymore!) and his son, Dr Andy, assisted by doing the TOT (urethra sling). Dr Tony honored my request about using sutures, rather than mesh, for all the repairs he did. The small amount of mesh for the sling didn't bother me and I've had no issues (other than positive) from its usage.Checked out of the hospital the same day. No catheter needed. Other than my body not liking the general anesthesia, which caused my bowels to shut down for 9 days, I had ZERO pain from the surgery, itself! The hospital staff said the Henneberg's seem to produce very positive results from this type of surgery, which they do often.I'm now 6 weeks post op (it takes this long to heal and you can't work, clean, or workout) and have been 100% cleared by Dr Tony. I'm gonna do all I can to stay away from doing ANYTHING that would cause a prolapse again (lifting too heavy or moving furniture) as this is not a surgery or recovery to take lightly.Thank you Dr Tony! You are the best!!
Dr. Henneberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Dr. Deward A Henneberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCoeur Ob/Gyn, 980 W Ironwood Dr Ste 201, Coeur D Alene, ID
Dr. Deward A Henneberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.