- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dewey H Bridger III has 3 locations
Dr. Dewey H Bridger III has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dewey H Bridger III has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program (2019)
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Dewey H Bridger III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
More about Dr. Dewey H Bridger III
Dr. Bridger grew up in Bladenboro, NC. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Bowman Gray School of Medicine at Wake Forest University. He completed Residency training in Family Practice at St. Vincent's Medical Center in Jacksonville, FL. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and is Board Certified in Family Medicine. Dr. Bridger resides in Wilmington with his wife Mary Ann.