Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dewey Scheid
Dr. Dewey Scheid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Scheid is affiliated with OU Medical Center-Presbyterian Tower, OU Medical Center and Children's Hospital Of Ok. He speaks English.
Dr. Dewey Scheid has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Dewey Scheid has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Dewey Scheid is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I think he is a very intelligent Doctor of which takes great pride in his medical care that he gives. He goes over medications and makes sure that they are all compatible. He is thorough and polite. Appears to care about his patients. He is honest and knows what he is talking about and if he has a question about something or is unsure of something he will look it up or gather up more information. I really appreciate him integrity!
Dr. Scheid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
OU Medical Center-Presbyterian Tower
OU Medical Center
Children's Hospital Of Ok
The University Hospital
35 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Christus Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dewey Scheid in this video.
Dr. Dewey Scheid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.