Dr. Dexter Blome Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Dexter Blome?

Very nice!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr. Blome was very nice and informative. He made me feel comfortable and explained the procedure in detail every step of the way. Would highly recommend!

Very nice!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

BBL

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Loving my results and it's only been 10 days. I would definitely recommend Dr.Blome

Lipo + Fat Transfer to buttocks

Posted on September 28th, 2016

It comforted me to know that he was very straightforward with the information he provided. He talked to me throughout the whole procedure to make sure I was okay. Its only been a month after my procedure and I am very excited to see my final results in a few months. I would definitely go back again ! :)

Responsible Doctor, Great Results

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Due to stress, i had gained some weight around the abdomen, back and had bra bulges. Diet and exercise did nothing for me, so i researched Dr. Blome and went to him for my procedure during my week off from work. After my consultation, i was booked for the next day for surgery which was so convenient for me, given work constraints. Dr. Blome was GREAT. A very realistic doctor who puts his patients health above any procedure while also generating great results. - M

Good help is hard to find....

Posted on September 9th, 2016

I am a pretty impulsive person ,when I like something I buy it then have buyers remorse..lol ..But with Dr Blome and his staff I have to say I was pretty impressed from the consultation to the procedure to the first check up...They were there when I called and always helpful and courteous. No regrets and no buyers remorse. Thank you for a great experience. Highly recommend this Dr and his office @ Elite Houston!!!! PS I'm looking pretty good too!!! Thank you

Happy with my results..

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I really liked Dr. Blome because he was straight forward and honest. He isn't there to try to upsell you things, and after dealing with several others surgeons, I found it to be refreshing. He does recommend other areas that seems fit for you. If you're looking for great results, Elite is where to go! The staff is very friendly and you will feel like you're hanging out with a group friends.

Procedure review

Posted on August 15th, 2016

From the beginning Dr Blome was very straight forward and knowledgeable. It comforted me knowing how confident of a doctor I had. He explained everything and answered all my questions. Believe me I ask a lot and he was happy to help. He gave great suggestions after the procedure and even allowed me to contact him personally. I still feel comfortable contacting him now with questions and he's always there. He made everything a smooth experience. I highly recommend him and the whole team at Elite Body Sculpture. They are like family now.

Great Service and Care

Posted on August 11th, 2016

When I met Doctor Blome, he is a amazing person and doctor. I felt very comfortable with him. After being so nervous because I had never thought about having anything done before. My first appointment was on a Friday and they where able to get me in on Saturday that next day. I want to highly recommend Dr. Blome. I feel great and look dang look . My husband can't keep his off of my new body. Thanks for everything. Everyone need to see Dr. Blome he work miracles.

Love my laser lipo with BB

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Dr. Blome was awesome! From the moment I inquired about the procedure and throughout the whole process, the ladies did a superb job in making me feel comfortable and provided all the information necessary. I am sooo happy with my results. Believe me when I say that my body has definitely transformed into exactly what I was looking for. I immediately showed instant results with the laser lipo procedure. I am no longer ashamed of wearing skin tight clothes and walking confidently in all my outfits. I love you guys!

Lipo, fat transfer

Posted on August 6th, 2016

When I made the decision to make some small improvements to my body, after 6 children, lots of clean eating, and routine workouts, I searched for the right fit. I never imagined the day I walked in to consult, I would set up and make an apt for surgery 2 days later. Dr. Blome and his staff made the entire process so easy and gave me a sense of calmness and contentment about my decision. When someone spends a large amount of money- essentially a small car $$, they want to be given upfront real and honest information. I feel Dr. Blome was very honest about what I should expect, and what he could do for me. I had no idea the result would be as good as it has been. He truly is an artist and explained the entire procedure as he was performing it, and made sure I was comfortable. I had a little more discomfort in the ab area, old scar tissue, and the arms have taken longer to heal than my stomach. The recovery is easier if no fat transfer is included I imagine, as it limits me to positions. I was back to work in two days, they have Saturday procedure appointments, and only after 3 weeks I feel incredible. The recovery felt exactly how it was to me, like my skin was hanging off and trying to attach back to my body- constant wearing of the compression garment is a must as it elleviates swelling and pain. I am ready to go back and have another area done!

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Everything went great. From the consultation, to the procedure to the follow up visits. During the consultation, Dr. Blome explained the procedure in detail and answered all my questions. During the procedure, he kept me informed and always made sure I was comfortable. Follow ups and the entire staff have been great, friendly and very supportive.