Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dexter M Gensolin MD
Dr. Dexter M Gensolin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Napoleon, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Dexter M Gensolin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Dexter M Gensolin has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dexter M Gensolin - Posted on April 9th, 2019
Never spent less than 2 hours there, just to get my prescriptions refilled - he would "pretend" to listen to breath-sounds, sometimes when he even didn't have the stethoscope in his ears, and/or I was holding my breath. He spent most of the time on his phone, either texting or looking up something on WebMD - such a waste.
34 Years Experience
Matias H Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine Inc
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Dexter M Gensolin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
More about Dr. Dexter M Gensolin
Dr. Gensolin is board certified by the American Board of Family Practice. He is a member of the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Locations & DirectionsRIVERVIEW FAMILY MEDICINE LLC, 1600 E Riverview Ave Ste 107, Napoleon, OH
Dr. Dexter M Gensolin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Napoleon, OH.