Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dexter James D Asuncion has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dexter James D Asuncion has the following 10 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- EOL Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Dementia Testing
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
Showing 2 of 2
My mother's primary care provider
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dexter James D Asuncion - Posted on September 20th, 2017
Dr. Asuncion is compassionate, respectful and knowledgeable. Dr. Asuncion involves me in my mom's care (I am her primary caregiver). He gives me the confidence I need to take of her at home. Dr. Asuncion always gets back to me promptly when I have questions or concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Asuncion.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dexter James D Asuncion - Posted on December 12th, 2015
Dr. Dexter James D Asuncion Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dexter James D Asuncion's office for more information.
14406 NE 20th Ave Vancouver, WA : (360) 418-6001
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE SALMON CREEK, 14406 NE 20th Ave, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Dexter James D Asuncion is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.