Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dexter M Page
Dr. Dexter M Page, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Villa Rica, GA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Page is affiliated with Dekalb Medical Center, WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center and Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. Dr. Page has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Dexter M Page has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- High Risk Pregnancy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
The doctors there are great. Its always a delay! The front staff always mess up my appointment time in dates i have attend the riverdale. I have had to call the peachtree location just to be called to the back at the time on my card. I feel there are very unprofessional in could conduct the office duties better... But as i said once you get to the back after a 50 minutes delay the doctors are lovely. I wish i could go to a different location but this office is my local office...
Although the Dr. I see is knowledgable, the particular office I go to in Riverdale is ALWAYS behind schedule. I have to wait at least 45 minutes every single time I go. They act like my time is not important and then, when I do get in for my ultrasound, the tech rushes through and makes me feel like I am a bother to her because the office is so far behind. If I knew then, what I know now, I would NEVER EVER have agreed to be seen at Atlanta Perinatal Associates. Their other offices are just like this (from other reviews I have read). I don't have time to be sitting around all day waiting in a Dr's office because that office doesn't have adequate staffing.
I was sent to Dr. Page for a second opinion. I have a condition called Arthrogryposis and was pregnant with a child who appeared to have the same thing. He let his sonographer tell me that my son had broken bones...broken ribs, femurs, wrists, everything -- and he agreed with her. Then he told me my son had Osteogenesis Imperfecta (despite the amnio coming back normal) and nothing related to what I had and basically said I should "terminate and try again." He also told me my son would never live through birth and that my body was all that was keeping him alive. He then asked me why I would have a child to be born to suffer and die anyway. Let me assure you, Dr. Page, my son DID have Arthrogryposis, did not have broken bones nor did he have Osteogenesis Imperfecta as you MISDIAGNOSED, and he is now a happy, healthy 15 year old boy. Yeah, the baby you said would never survive is now in 10th grade. Glad I had the last say and not you.
The wait time at this office is horrendous. Particularly the one in villa rica. The dr. Rarely there even when he is supposed to be. I had to wait 3 hours for him to even show up. The staff act like they are not even there. Do not recommend Atlanta perinatal in villa rica unless you like to wait.
Dr. Page is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Dexter M Page accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dexter M Page in this video.
Dr. Dexter M Page is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.