Dr. Dhafer Salama Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dhafer Salama?

Relaxing and Nurturing Doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Very confident and thoroughly explains procedure. Quiet tone. Relaxing and reassuring during appointments. Great job on nose! Very nice and accommodating staff!

AWESOME DR !!!!

Posted on April 19th, 2016

I HAD 2 diff. Surgerys. From him. All went great. His STAFF. IS THEE. NICEST GALS. YOU WILL EVER. MEET. IM TAKING. MY SON THERE FOR SURGERY. HE NEEDS AS WELL. BEST DR ON THIS. EARTH 😇😇😊

Posted on January 28th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Salama for a few years. He is an amazing Dr, wonderful bedside manner, and an amazing staff. They are all very friendly and always willing to help with any issues or concerns I have. I have recommended family and friends to this office and all have been very happy!

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I did a rhinoplasty with Dr. Salama, and was extremely unsatisfied with my results. I asked to only shave down a bump and shorten my nose a bit, and I am now in the process of having my second rhinoplasty done due to the fact that I now have a deviated septum causing my nose to be asymmetrical, I have major nasal obstruction which has also caused an odor, and hypertrophy of nasal turbinates. I've never injured myself to have these issues, they all began to appear post-op to surgery. I went back to see him and he wanted to charge me to fix what was not right. Most surgeons would fix their patients errors for no charge at all. I also refered a friend to him before my deformities began to appear, and she has also had another rhinoplasty done to correct it.

What a great Doctor!!

Posted on October 10th, 2013

I have been taking my grandmother to see Dr. Salama for a few years (I am also a patient). He has a wonderful bed side manner and always answers our questions. The "twins" up front, I call them that, are always so nice and always willing to help us. I wish every office could be this way, I left my primary care physician and had to got to a new one because of rude staff and Doctor. I have referred Dr. Salama to everyone with a Ear, Nose, Throat problem...also a friend of mine had a suspicious mole that was cancer, that he examined.

Posted on April 3rd, 2009