Dr. Dhan Kaushal Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Dhan Kaushal?

Avoid this 'doctor'

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Absolutely terrible experience with this doctor and he's treating people with cancer? Wow, he should've been a mortician. Anyway, he gives absolutley no information to you about your condition, your treatment options, etc. etc. I learned more about my condition from reading the internet after the appointment. It is obvious he doesn't care at all about the patients well-being, just pushes chemo so he can make money from multiple treatments/visits. Avoid him if at all possible! I would give him 0 stars if possible

I was VERY disappointed.

Posted on August 22nd, 2008

I was told to be there a half hr before my appointment, the reception window was closed and I had to wait 20 minutes to check in. Then it was 15 minutes past my appointment time before I was taken to an exam room. I then waited 1 HOUR AND 5 MINUTES in the exam room for Dr Kaushal to come in. When I mentioned that I been sitting in the room waiting for an hr looked at me like he could have cared less. More importantly, when I ask him point blank questions about my condition I got no answers, when I ask him to explain the blood test I got no answers, when I ask him what course of action we were going to take, I got no answer. When I ask if I should see a nutritionist, it there were vitamins or supplements I should take his reply was a very flippant "take a Centrum".

Posted on November 1st, 2016