Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dhanbir Saluja
Dr. Dhanbir Saluja, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Newark, NJ. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Saluja is affiliated with Saint Michael's Medical Center, Columbus Hospital and St John's Episcopal Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dhanbir Saluja has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Saluja is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Michael's Medical Center
St John's Episcopal Hospital
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
St. James Hospital Cathedral
St Barnabas Medical Center
New York Downtown Hospital
Monmouth Medical Center
Clara Maass Medical Center
Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Community Medical Center
53 Years Experience
Institute Of Medicine I
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Dhanbir Saluja accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dhanbir Saluja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.