Dr. Dharma Rose Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dharma Rose?

Helped me to help myself have better health.

Among other things, Dr. Dharma correctly diagnosed a my gluten intolerance (allergy) that had caused several related health problems including; sometimes debilitating acid re-flux, sinus congestion, and unwanted weight retention. Within one week of changing my diet, the acid re-flux went away and rarely ever comes back. The sinus congestion went away almost immediately. And, within six weeks of removing gluten foods from my diet, I lost 20 pounds. I would highly recommend Dr. Dharma to anyone who wants to have greater awareness and control over their health.

VISIT WITH DR ROSE

I appreciated her detailed interview and careful attention to treating my issues. She went above and beyond what one would expect from a visit with a doctor.

Good doctor

Dr. Defrese's treatment was excellent. Do not expect to see a white coat and stethescope. She is a very homey person and lacks the sterile aloofness of many MD physicians. She also has degrees in pharmacy and toxicology (I think) so she is much better trained than most physicians. She doesn't do everything, but will tell you if she doesn't want to handle your case.

Be Careful

I have some chronic health conditions which I see several doctors for. When I first visited this doctor I thought she seemed very caring and took a lot of time with me. However, later when I had a flare up of one of my conditions, she was very unprofessional and rude. She also did not know what to do for a more serious medical condition.

Dr. Dharma Rose is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Saint Ignatius, MT.