Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dharmakumar W Gomer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dharmakumar W Gomer has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Dharmakumar W Gomer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Gomer is very good and patient Dr. He listens to u and gives u the time u need to talk to take care whatever maybe going on with u I would recommend him to anyone, my own father and niece have been to chim as well,and the staff is so good and if u need paperwork u have it when u need it very prompt with everything he's all around 5 star with us have been going to him for 21 years no other Dr. Will do
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
42 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
San Joaquin General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDHARMAKUMAR WILSON GOMER MD, 1800 Western Ave Ste 103, San Bernardino, CA
Dr. Dharmakumar W Gomer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.