Dr. Dharmesh R Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dharmesh R Patel?

WOW! A Physician that actually listens to you! What a concept in medicine. Perhaps he should teach that concept to the other doctor in that same practice? I am very thankful that my as the neurosurgeon refer me to Dr. Patel for my 2nd follow up. The 1st Doctor left me in intense pain for over 2 months, but Dr. Patel after my office visit got me treatment within 2 days! This brought my pain level out of the Sky! Thank you for that level of care.

Dr. Patel is a very good physician. He treats me very well. Whenever an issue comes up with my CPAP machine it is taken care of immediately. If I ever have trouble getting new supplies he makes sure I get them immediately. I couldn't ask for a better provider.

Dr. Patel has helped my quality of life. Cpap machine and getting better sleep has helped a great deal. He has been willing to make referrals for my Dystonia to several other hospitals. Easy to tak to.

Dr Patel is a very knowledgeable, competent and reasonable neurologist. The nurse and support staff are all very helpful and courteous..

sleep apnea, neoropathy and restless leg

Dr Patel is a very good dr. His waiting room is very inviting and the staff are courteous and wlling to help when you have questions. Dr Patel himself takes time with you as a person and as a patient. He does indepth test and knows what he is talking about. If it is something he himself can not handle he will refer you to another Dr. He wants to make sure that you are well taken care of and comfortable. I enjoy my visits and would and have refered other people to him.

VERTIGO

DR PATAL TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN AND RECOMMENED SEVERAL OPTIONS. GOOD DR.