Dr. Dhaval N Thakkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dhaval N Thakkar?

Dr. Thakkar is very caring, especially with older patients. I highly recommend him.

Competent and Friendly

I have been visiting Dr. Thakkar for many years now. He has always been accurate in diagnosing my ailments and providing solutions. He is easy to talk to and is both concerned and friendly.

Best in town

Dr. Thakkar is wonderful. Very caring and compassionate. I think he does expect his patients to be involved in their own health, and they should be. I just wish it was easier to get in to see him. When I move, I want to take him with me!

Dr. Thakkar is very friendly and competent. I recommend him highly.

This doctor is very compassionate, patient and caring. He ALWAYS asks "do you have any questions?" He never acts rushed when he is in the room with you although with his caring manner I am sure he is a VERY busy doctor. He takes care of my elderly mother and I am so thankful he is there for her.

kindness isn't everything

it's great that he is kind and caring but he is not a good doctor. He over prescribes medications and prescribes the wrong medications. Keep on top of your own care, ask questions and be knowledgeable about treatment options.

I swear by Dr. Thakker

Dr. Thakker is awesome! He's extremely knowledgeable, keeps up-to-date on medicine, is open-minded, professional, and he sincerely cares about his patients. I've been seeing him for years, and unfortunately due to the State of Illinois changing insurance companies, I will no longer be able to see him. I've been on the phone voicing my concerns all day. Decided to contact his nurse to leave him the message regarding this devastating news, and I couldn't hold back the tears. He is the reason I never left DeKalb clinic. The thought of leaving him breaks my heart! I cannot recommend him enough to all.

Best Dr. by far

I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is by far the most competent, professional, caring physican that I have had the pleasure of seeing. Sometimes I have to wait to see him in the office, but I know it's because he's giving the person before me the same care and attention that he gives me. I cannot say enough good things about this man. I know he cares about me and I'm not just another patient to him.

Very caring, best doctor I have had. Highly reccomended!!!

Top notch

There is no other physician I would rather go to; he is kind, caring, compassionate and listens to his patients. If I were to get severely ill this is the man I would want treating me. You can't get better in the DeKalb area.

Dr. Thakkar is a very good doctor--with that, he is a popular one around here and getting an appointment is sometimes a bit more of a challenge than with other doctors, but I wouldn't change doctors. He is attentive, caring, and very professional. He remembers me each time I see him, asks me how I am doing, and he remembers what my main medical issues are. I couldn't ask for more when it comes to a doctor.