Dr. Dhiraj Patel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dhiraj Patel?

Betty S.Dingess - Alpharetta GA 12-11-17

Posted on December 11th, 2017

I have been so blessed to have found Dr. Dhiraj Patel several years ago when I had been to many recommended physicians all who were trying to find a solution to find something that would work to lower my dangerously high blood pressure - They were all certified and well known. For years I was in danger of having a heart attack or stroke. I had been hospitalized an several occasions - No one was able to find a medicine that would keep the blood pressure in a safe range. One day I was in the waiting room of one of these other doctors and a patient I did not know asked me what I was there for. We began talking and I asked her if she knew of a good internist in the Alpharetta area. She told me the best doctor she had ever been to was Dr. Dhiraj Patel. She gave me his phone number. When I got home I dialed the number and was nervous (because I am on Medicare) and though he might not take medicare patients. The phone rang - and to my great surprise Dr. Patel answered the phone himself ! Even though I was not yet his patient he wanted to know what my health problems were. He was so patient and said He would be happy to see me and he told me when to come in - He saw me right away and did a thorough history on me, He prescribed a blood pressure medication that actually worked. He cares about each and every patient and always gets to know his patients personally. He admitted me to the hospital and immediately got me admitted - then came by to see me after he had gone back to his office to see his other patients. His patients drive from other States to see him - because no one I have even seen gets to know each patient personally. I am healthy and alive with my blood pressure under control now for several years - all because of Dr. Patel. Many of his patients drive from out of state because no other doctor has bothered to really get to know them. You will never find a doctor with so many certifications in states all over the US and even internationally. It sounds like these people who are complaining would complain wherever they go and probably doctor shop - they are a few miserable unhappy people. May God continue to Bless Dr. Dhiraj Patel. I am alive and well today because of Dr. Dhiraj Patel.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Dr. Patel and the staff have always been polite, professional and supportive.

Horrible experience

Posted on February 7th, 2015

I came into the office as a new patient, the nurse seemed very sweet, however she was not dressed professionally. My vitals were never taken, the Doct ...

Do not use this Doctor for anything

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Inappropriate physician , the nurses lack knowledge and professionalism, terrible experience, I won't be returning.

Posted on October 26th, 2017