Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dhirendra Mohan
Dr. Dhirendra Mohan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Holyoke, MA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Mohan is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Holyoke Hospital Inc and Holyoke Hospital Out Patient. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dhirendra Mohan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Dhirendra Mohan has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dhirendra Mohan - Posted on September 15th, 2016
Dr. Mohan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center
Holyoke Hospital Inc
Holyoke Hospital Out Patient
41 Years Experience
King George Medical University
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Dhirendra Mohan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dhirendra Mohan's office for more information.
10 Hospital Dr Holyoke, MA : (413) 539-9859
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Dhirendra Mohan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holyoke, MA.