Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dhirgham H Kshash has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Varicose Veins
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Kshash is the best, we are glad we found him. He takes your vitals himself so you know you are taken care of from the get go, he never rushes you, asks questions, does necessary tests, etc. His assistant is also superb, she is nice and calls you to follow up on results or your voicemails, and works with you on a last minute appointment. Wait time is no more than 15 minutes. The office itself is not the most modern one, but who cares about this if the most important (diagnoses, professionalism, and overall service) is top notch.
Dr. Kshash is one of the few good doctors that really care about his patients. He takes time to ask questions and never rushes you. From the moment you check in, you see a friendly face at the office desk. Wait time is not long and then the doctor calls you and takes your vitals himself. His beside manner is great, very polite, calm, and turly concern about your symptoms. He does not like prescribing that many medicines, but does what he can trying to figure out the root of the issue. He and his office assistance are great and follow up on time. Recommend them to anyone.
Nobody can be better than Doctor Kshash , Believe me ,it is not a marketing tool but this doctor is a gift from God to the people on the earth. He is very humanitarian with a high value of ethics,he loves his job because he can help people to get better . He is not like other doctors that worship the money. To get better service go to his own office in 4010 Maury Place, Suite 8B, Alexandria, VA, 22309 It is classy and clean
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2014, 2011, 2009, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2012, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
38 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1980
Mount Vernon Hospital
Dr. Dhirgham H Kshash accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dhirgham H Kshash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.