Dr. Dhru Girard Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dhru Girard?

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Excellent physician!!! He showed amazing awareness to me the person and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.. Thank you, or my second chance!!

EXCELLENT SURGEON

Posted on July 5th, 2012

My husband went in with an aneurysm on his aorta and his surgery proved to be a really big one. His body threw up lots of road blocks and we could not be happier or feel more blessed to have been referred to Dr Girard. He explained everything he was planning on doing and then after the LONG and draining surgery, he explained everything that he ended up having to do. He was very kind and took all the time that I and his family needed to understand what had taken place and what we could expect for the next couple of days and on into the future. I would definitly refer him to anyone over and over again. I feel he is a very kind, wonderful and talented Dr.

customer service

Posted on October 4th, 2010

He's not much for talking on the phone.I found this out the hard way.I couldn't get him to stay on it long enough to answer all my questions. Overall he is the best doctor to see for a heart problem and very nice even when he has a family member sick himself.

Posted on October 21st, 2016