Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diahann M Alleyne has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Diahann M Alleyne has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Diahann M Alleyne has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Diahann M Alleyne is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
As I said in my prior review, I went back and gave her a second try. She seems very boxed in with some of her thinking and I don't like the way she proposes to titrate new medications, etc. I feel I got nowhere with her in 2 appointments and it was like a replay. She said I didn't' need to come back for 6 months or more. This was in dealing with only one health condition, I cannot imagine how she treats the others. I don't think I plan to find out. Others may have a different experience with her, but I think I have gone as far as I care to go. Nice lady though.
She was hired to replace Dr. Jaime Abuan who moved on to Orlando and the VA Medical Center. He was an absolutely wonderful doctor in every regard. I had my yearly physical with her in October. She was pleasant enough, though I didn't get the sense she had a strong grasp of medication adjustment, etc. The entire time she looked at my medications and never examined me. I work in the medical field myself and was not comfortable with the changes she wanted to make. That being said, it was a first impression and visit and I am going to see her once or twice more to see if we can establish more of a rapport.
21 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Diahann M Alleyne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.