Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dian H Fogle
Dr. Dian H Fogle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Canton, GA and Atlanta, GA . She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fogle is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Atlanta. Dr. Fogle has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dian H Fogle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Perinatologist (Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Fetal Distress
- Women's Health
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Gestational Diabetes
- Menstrual Pain
- Fetal Diseases
- Pelvic Exam
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Fogle made us feel right at home from the very beginning. She followed us all the way through the pregnancy and was always so informative. We felt 100% in the loop with everything that was going on with our baby. She carefully explained every detail of our complication and always had answers for any questions we had. Her bedside manner also made all of the difference. We will rave and rant about this doctor forever.
I feel very informed at Georgia Perinatal Consultants. The staff is super friendly and I am always in and out with hardly a wait - I have GD so I am seeing them frequently. I also appreciate that information is conveyed in a concise manner that never feels alarming or panicked. My concerns are always addressed by Dr. Fogle. She was wonderful to work with and kept me on track with information.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fogle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Dian H Fogle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dian H Fogle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.