Dr. Dian Ginsberg Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Dian Ginsberg?

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Terrible experience. Found out that she made a serious mistake - wrote something in my record that was just plain wrong - and still "pulling teeth" to try and get her to correct it; very stubborn and I suspect has something to do with ego. Awful, awful.

Fake Doctor (Doesn't know her subject)

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Rather than fixing my problem, she was pitching products/tablets/oils from her company. I visited with generic gyno problem, but she didn't diagnosed my problem, rather told me to book appointment with dietitians. I would termed this doctor as a BIG FAKE..!

Posted on May 1st, 2014

I'm a native Houstonian that moved back to Houston after 20 years in Alaska and getting great progressive health care at Avante clinic in Anchorage. That really began my journey of learning about bioidentical hormones, natural thyroid, herbal supplements, optimal nutrition and vitamin and mineral balancing. Finding Dr. Ginsberg and Women's Specialty Healthcare was the next step in my journey. She wants to give me the best health care possible at the lowest cost possible. She understands so much more than any other doctor I have seen. I feel she has given me my life back. My energy is better than it's been in years and she brought my cancer risk down. She goes to great lengths to work with me and gives me all the resources I want so that I can learn some of what she knows. I am so fortunate to have found her.

Wonderful and smart OB-GYN!

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Dr. Ginsberg is a fantastic doctor. She is smart as a whip and has a great bedside manner. Her knowledge of nutrients, metabolism, and the krebs cycle helps her guide patients not only through their reproductive years, pregnancy, and childbirth, but on through menopause. I credit her with helping me deliver a beautiful full-term baby, when I have a history of having preemies and miscarriages. I recommend her to everyone; she's the best!

Dr Ginsberg is good, but overbooked.

Posted on May 20th, 2013

I have need a patient if Dr Ginsberg for over 10 years. She has always taken her time with me, and she is a runner/athlete and I like that as I am as well. However, 1) the wait time has always been am issue. It is not an ever now and then issue because if baby deliveries, it is pretty much the norm. I would say average wait time is 45 min- 1 hour-sometimes longer. And bring your own reading material,because despite the long wait times, the reading material in the waiting room and exam rooms is um, limited. Nothing more annoying than when a doc takes you out of a waiting room , to stick you back in exam room to wait another half hour and nothing to read or look at except big pharma advertising . 2) the staff treats you like you are a major inconvenience, and seems to think that an hour wait is OK. If the doctor is running that far behind, Patients deserve a courtesy call or some sort of communication when they arrive- or maybe a warning that they overbook and to plan accordingly. Those if us that have been coming to her for awhile know this, but it is still very off-putting, to say the least . On the other hand, a halfway decent ob/gyn is hard to find, so, still go over there to wait my hour or so to see her. She does not do well woman exams anymore, her nurse does, so, unless you have hormone issues/ anti aging needs, you may never see her.

AWFUL

Posted on May 16th, 2013

The nurses here are so rude! I have gone two different times and waited over 2 hours and then been turned down because the doctor had to go deliver a baby. Another time I went to get my annual check up and waited almost an hour and then they tell me I can't get it because I have to wait a full year for my insurance to cover it. They could of told me that before I called and waited for an hour. Recently, I have been trying to get my birth control refilled. I called it into to Roxanne, and she refilled the wrong prescription! She called into the pharmacy to refill some weird gel. I called her back 3 times and she still has not got back to me! I am about to go on a cruise and am basically screwed. DO NOT GO HERE! They do not respect your time or your needs. Dr. Ginsberg seems nice, but I have only talked to her for 5 minutes. She is not worth all the terrible customer service.

Posted on August 28th, 2012

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Does not care

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Her nurse Roxanne never returned my phone calls about beelding after menopause so I changed doctors. One visit resulted in a follicular cysts diagnosis. Will NEVER go back to Dr. Ginsberg.

If you love waiting for hours, this is the doctor for you

Posted on February 10th, 2012

As this doctor is notoriously overbooked, I called 8 minutes ahead of my appointment time to check if the doctor was running on time. The front office woman assured me "yes." When I arrived EVERY seat in the waiting room was taken. When I questioned the front office woman how she could possibly tell me that the doctor was "on time," she replied that all the patients had arrived in the last 8 minutes! No apology, just blatant lies. Wow. If the doctor didn't have my test results I would have left. This isn't a singular experience - a similar situation has occurred EACH time I've come to this doctor. She has the rudest staff of any doctor to which I've ever gone. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor!

Worst doctor ever

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Too busy to care

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

Without tests or diagnosis or monitoring, she just kept giving me medications. After 2 hrs wait time, I get to see her for 5 mins. She just talks tooo fast and never ever listen to what you say.

Posted on July 27th, 2017