Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dian J Kinch has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dian J Kinch has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Dian J Kinch has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dian J Kinch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have been a patient for years with Dr Kinch. I recently had a hysterectomy and my incision is not healing. Instead of comforting me and ensuring that everything would be ok, I was treated as a irritation and her staff has been so rude. I now havegot found out that my incision is still open and now is infected. Please beware.
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCortland Regional Medical Center, 134 Homer Ave, Cortland, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dian J Kinch in this video.
Dr. Dian J Kinch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortland, NY.