Dr. Diana Apetauerova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Apetauerova?

Very caring and supportive

She is very caring and supportive of my treatment of intentioned tremor. She evaluated and set me up for DBS surgery, and has been working with me in a cooperative manner to program and minimize my symptoms. She is never more than a phone call away, and I appreciate this. She is a wonderful person on top of being a great doctor.

She is the best!

I get botox injections for a movement disorder and I ONLY trust Dr. Apetaurova to give them to me. She is one of the most understanding doctors in have been to. A true professional and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone if they needed to see a neurologist. She has helped my pain and tics a lot.

Great doctor. Would highly recommend her. She has amazing bedside manners and really helped me with my Parkinson's. She recommended surgery which changed my life. Al the members of Lahey team were great. Thank you for changing my life.

Very disappointing experience with this neurologist. Would not recommend.

I had been patient of Dr. Apetauerova for over 10 years. She treats my neck dystonia. She helped me tremendously and always had been extremely diligent, sensitive, caring and I am looking forward to see her. I recommended her over the years to many of my friends who also love her.

I would not recommend Dr Apetauerova for patients suffering from any form of Dystonia. As a patient, I've found her knowledge and understanding of Dystonia to be elementary at best. Also lacks compassion and was not supportive when mentioning symptoms; was dismissive and did not acknowledge my views as a patient.

PD Patient

Very knowledgable and attentive.

Dr. Diana Apetauerova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, MA.