Dr. Diana Aung Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Diana Aung?

Highly recommend this doctor

Dr. Diana Aung is really great. She was my wife's OB/GYN and helped through out the pregnancy. She would be very much concerned about the patient's condition, listens to the patient carefully and give the right advice accordingly. Another thing I am really impressed was that she worked beyond her office hours just to make my wife feel comfortable during labor, rather than just handing it over to some other doctor who work during that shift, it wasn't something that we asked for but she understood the situation and did that, Thanks to Dr. Aung for that. I would highly recommend this doctor.

I have been seeing Dr. Aung for the past 10 years since she has been affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation. I started with her in the Portola Valley office and then eventually transitioned with her into her new office in the San Jose/Los Gatos area. And even though she is moving farther away from where I live, I don't plan on seeing any other ob/gyn. Dr. Aung is exceedingly competent and truly cares about her patients. She will go out of her way to see to it that their needs are addressed. I have seen her for both ob, as well as gyn, care and have been nothing but impressed. I have referred many of my friends, family and colleagues to her over the years and they have all had nothing but good things to say about her. She is truly a gem!

Excellent doctor, wonderful person

I first met Dr Aung when I was single and I had a tumor which needed surgery. She immediately took to me and was there every step of my traumatic experience. I remember her telling me not to worry and that I would one day have terrific babies.She was there for the birth of both my daughters...at every step. Not only is she a phenomenal doctor and surgeon, but she was my confidant and morale booster throughout both my pregnancies. She went way over her duties to be there before, during and after my pregnancies...Thank you Dr Aung for making me believe and for everything you have done

Dr. Aung is amazing and incredibly caring.

Very satisfied

Good doctor. Made me feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. Did not feel rushed at any point. Did feel cared for. She spent ample time explaining what we were doing and answering questions, and made it clear that she is available to answer questions later on. When lab reports came in, she called me herself to explain them and recommend follow up - not an office staff person. I appreciate this because sometimes I have questions beyond what an office staff person may be able to answer. She also explained risks that come along with any procedure. All docs are supposed to do this, but it seems that few actually do. I appreciated discussing the pros and cons, as opposed to being told what was next and told to schedule it. Overall - highly recommend Dr. Aung

Exceptional, Caring, and Experienced

I have been a patient of Dr. Aung's for approximately 8 years. She is without question the kindest, caring, most competent OB/GYN I have ever had.I made the decision to be childless, and most OB/GYNs don't want any part of a patient who is not going to participate in costly births. Not once did I ever get this treatment from Dr. Aung, and she diagnosed and provided excellent care when I was treated for Endometriosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Aung above and beyond any other caregiver in her field. She is truly special, and goes out of her way to make you feel that way too.

Exceptional doctor

I recently read an article that many OB/GYNs are not thanked. It made me reflect on my birthing experience and wish that I had more profusely thanked Dr. Aung. She worked tiredlessly on a difficult labor and birth for me and I am forever grateful to her and the team at Packard Children's Hospital. Without going into details, I would simply say if you're pregnant and live within driving distance -- she's dedicated, smart and fast thinking in critical situations.

Personable, caring and highly knowledgeable ob/gyn who took care of me both for gynecologic and obstetric care. I would highly recommend her to any one looking for an excellent ob/gyn.