Dr. Diana Banks Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Diana Banks?

My Neurologist of Choice

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Banks was there for me during the roughest time of my life and was vital in my getting the necessary surgery to end my 12 years of pain with trigeminal neuralgia. She went over and beyond all expectations of what a "good" doctor should be, always generous with her time and help.

if you have a death wish go ahead

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Dr, bank was in partnership my my normal doc. i have seen dr black for 12 year. in that time i have seen both doc for one reason or the other. my normal doc was away for a month i needed to have a seizure med refilled ie... every 30 days she informed me se would not fill it without being seen i asked to schedule a appt she would not schedule a appt and i have to my reg doc when he was back i reminded her that a seizure needs to have a constant level in the bloodstream and ill sue her if have a seizre. that happened . only after ta=hat did she refill mu seuzure med

Maybe she's improved

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

I went to her with significant pain, and she told me I was just getting older. When she read mri's she sloughed off the plaques to migraine headaches, which I get chronically--but are also a part of many cases of Multiple Sclerosis. Still in pain, I saw a PA in another clinic who happened to also work for a neurologist. When she saw my mri's she asked if she could have him look at them, and I had an appointment in no time. They took my symptoms seriously at the MS clinic. Diana prescribed me about 25 Fioricet for migraine pain, which I promptly threw up. It's as if she wanted to put me in my place. I just don't get it. Thank God, I found good medical care and am now getting my masters degree with pain control medication, and a high gpa of 3.93. I can't see how this would've happened if I'd listened to Dr. Banks and just attributed everything to being in my forties.

Travel to see this doctor

Posted on April 10th, 2011

I travel practically half way across the country to see this doctor. She is extremely thorough, caring,and very competent in her field of specialty.

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Dr. Banks has been very supportive and knowledgeable. She has been my doctor since I was diagnosed with MS almost 20 years ago. One of the things that keeps me returning to her is that she does not discount my feelings or symptoms. She supports my decisions about medications. Not that she does not have opinions about my decision, she just respects my decision.

If you're looking for answers, stay away.

Posted on September 28th, 2009

When I went in for my appointment, she seemed great. She was kind, knowledgeable, and talked as if she would be very helpful. Trying to get test results is practically impossible. the office staff is rude and not helpful, and the doctor takes forever to get around to looking at your file. Two months later, nothing has been done, and I have no answers.

Posted on July 9th, 2009

This has been my neurologist for the length of my diagnosis of MS. I find her caring and concerned. She helps me make decisions and respects my choices.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016