The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana Beardsley
Dr. Diana Beardsley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamden, CT. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Beardsley is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana Beardsley has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Diana Beardsley has the following 8 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Dr. Diana Beardsley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Beardsley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yale-New Haven Hospital
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions129 Mill Rock Rd, Hamden, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diana Beardsley in this video.
Dr. Diana Beardsley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamden, CT.