Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diana L Bitner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Adolescent Medicine
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Bitner is too busy with her TV show to take care of her patients. She is very nice on TV, but it is very frustrating to try and deal with her staff who are never on the same page as her. I also feel that she talks down to me when explaining my symptoms. It is demoralising to be talked down to like that, and I remember crying after meeting with her because of the way she responded to some of my medical concerns. She should pay more attention to how her staff treats the follow ups and their disorganization. I wish I didn't have to deal with her staff afterwards. Patients need their doctor to focus more on their specific individual treatment.
I saw her for an extreme pain in my abdomen, in which the nurse told me I needed to come in right away to get it checked out. It ended up being round ligament pain, but she made me feel very stupid about the whole thing, talked down to me about basically what do Iexpect with it being a large area of muscles and all around just wasn't pleasant. For one, the nurse was the one whoscheduled me to get in right away. I was very upset and cried on the way home. It should have been more of a relief that it wasn't something worse, but it made me more upset in the end. I'm not trying to bash her, but I also work in the medical field and wouldNEVER treat a patient like that.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bitner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Diana L Bitner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpectrum Health Ob Gyn, 3800 Lake Michigan Dr NW, Grand Rapids, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diana L Bitner in this video.
Dr. Diana L Bitner is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.