The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diana B Mcshane has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Dermatology
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
We visited Dr. McShane 21 months ago with longstanding eczema and allergies issue my my child since birth. She spends time, asks detailed questions, analyzed the problem, started with step by step treatment plan by considering side effects. Over couple of months it's completely controlled with 2-3 visits. With our latest revisit after 18 months for just refills and to see her, she recognized the entire history in detail and assessment of left over remaining eczema management. Our 13 years of painful journey is relieved. Dr McShane is highly caring and trains residency doctors with best approach to reach patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Diana B Mcshane accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity North Carolina Campus Health Services, 320 Emergency Room Dr, Chapel Hill, NC
Dr. Diana B Mcshane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.