Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Diana L Brewster
Dr. Diana L Brewster, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, OH. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana L Brewster has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Diana L Brewster has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Diana L Brewster has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Diana L Brewster is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 72
I finally switched doctors after years of her running hours behind and never being able to get an appointment when we were sick. We got tired of being told go to Stat Care. When she finally showed up she was a good doctor but after years of waiting we decided to move on. Good news is we now have a doctor that prides themselves on timely service.
I've been going to this doctor for some time now, being the rest of my family goes to see her. She is NEVER on time, she's always running behind schedule! She spends more time discussing her personal affairs at home than she does discussing what my concerns or issues are. I will be searching for a new doctor soon!
I do often run behind schedule and it is a constant struggle to figure out how to fix this issue. Most of my patients have been with me for years and know that I will take the time they need when they are in the office with me. I WILL NOT practice medicine like many other physicians and refuse to treat more than one condition at a visit. I am a D.O. and I believe in treating the whole person and not just one single problem at a time. I am often able to find a diagnosis on people that many other physicians have missed. I do often share my personal stories with patients and I feel that it is a way to connect with people. I am sorry that you did not feel that I addressed your concerns. I really do pour my heart and soul into this practice and my patients.
18 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Summa Health System
Dr. Diana L Brewster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Connect Fully Insured
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrewster Family Wellness Center, 4172 Holiday St NW, Canton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diana L Brewster, DO - Family Medicine in Canton, OH, in this video.
Dr. Diana L Brewster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.