Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana Broomfield
Dr. Diana Broomfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Friendship, MD. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Broomfield is affiliated with Howard University Hospital, Union Memorial Hospital and Howard University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana Broomfield has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 14
I really don't understand all of the negative reviews. If you are having a problem getting pregnant or have already been diagnosed and are looking for a great doctor try Dr. Broomfield!She is very caring and never rushed us when we were in her office. She always made sure to answer our questions and she makes phone calls back to her patients herself. I had to have a biopsy and she called me at 11 pm with the results so that I could quit worrying! I don't know any other doctor that would have done that (and I've been to a few fertility doctors in the 5 years we tried). She found the issues I had, diagnosed and treated them and I am now pregnant as a result. There need to be more doctors like her. Again I really can't understand the negative reviews here. The wait time can be a little long in her office but I would rather wait for a great doctor than be seen by someone who doesn't take the time to explain things and answer questions! If your on the fence call and talk to the office manager. He was great as well.
Dr. Broomfield knows what she is talking about. I went to her for infertility and she was able to diagnose my condition after running a series of tests. She knows her patients by name and face. Everytime I saw her she seemed happy to see me, I never felt like just a number with her but an actual person. Her receptionist is very professional, I never had any problems making appointments or necessary paperwork.She personally follows up with me when it comes to test results even if it means calling me from her cell phone after hours. She really cares about her patients, and I'm proud to say that I was able to get pregnant on my very first treatment cycle (No IUI or IVF)! Insurance covered the cost of everything.
Dr. Broomfield is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Howard University Hospital
Union Memorial Hospital
Howard University Hospital
Inova Loudoun Hospital
26 Years Experience
Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Diana Broomfield accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions13583 Julia Manor Way, West Friendship, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diana Broomfield in this video.
Dr. Diana Broomfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Friendship, MD.