Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana Brown
Dr. Diana Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glenside, PA, with another office in Plymouth Meeting, PA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, Chestnut Hill Hospital and Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana Brown has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I arrived 15 minutes early to fill out the paperwork. I was taken back to the examination room on time... then I was left waiting in there for 40 minutes, alone, in a cold hospital gown. Dr. Brown finally came in at 3:10 (I had a 2:30 appointment) and acted like she was on time. I was there to have my moles checked (I had 3 suspicious looking moles removed as a child, and my GP recently told me to get my remaining moles checked. I have a family history of skin cancer.) Even after I told Dr. Brown that my father's moles turned out to be cancerous, she barely looked at me. She just gave a quick glance at me, said I was fine, and started to walk out. She never even asked me to stand up or to remove the gown to see my body! What kind of exam is that? She only checked my body after I insisted she do so. Even then, she didn't look at my thighs or rear (covered by boxer shorts) nor did she look under my arms. I was barefoot, but I had to specifically tell her to look at 2 moles on my feet, otherwise she wouldn't have checked. After that, she started to walk out again. I had to stop her, so I could ask about a reoccurring cyst I get on the back of my head. She looked at it, said "there's nothing you can do about it," and walked out. I had my watch on, so I know for a fact that she literally spent 2 minutes in the room with me. She was clearly rushed and preoccupied, so I have no confidence in the medical opinion she gave me. I will never go to her again.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Chestnut Hill Hospital
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
34 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Diana Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Diana Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenside, PA.